Terms & Conditions
VAT tax included in all prices. HI MEMBERSHIP CARD is required to stay in our hostel. If you don’t have it don’t worry, you can buy it in Amistat Island Hostel Ibiza, for just 1,21€/person and night maximum 6,05 €. Security deposit: 10€ dorm booking. / Credit card as a guarantee for the private rooms will be requested. Máximum stay 9 nights per booking.
Non-refundable reservations will be charged immediately with no right to refund.
– Flexible booking: Allows modifications or cancellations for free up to:
– 12PM. 7 days before arrival day (for stays on July and August).
– 12PM. 3 days before arrival day (for the rest of the season).
The hostel reserves the right to charge the first night on the provided credit card once past this period, with no right to refund.Cancellations made 3 days before arrival day (before 12 noon) will not be penalized or charged. Cancellations made after that period will be charged with the payment of the first night on the credit card provided. July and August cancellation policy: Cancellations made 7 days before arrival day (before 12 noon) will not be penalized or charged. Cancellations made after that period will be charged with the payment of the first night on the credit card provided. Credit card is requested only as a warranty, payment is direct at hostel arrival.
Groups or families travelling with people under 18 years are not able to share room with other customers. Complete dorm or private needs to be booked. Minors accompanied by adults (over 18 years) than they are not their parents or are legal tours, will need a parental permission to stay in the hostel.
CHECK IN TIME 11:00 am CHECK OUT TIME: 14:00h NOTE: If you arrive before 14:00, we will try to make your room available to you as soon as possible, if not possible; you can wait in our common areas without problem and store your luggage in our lockers.
1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: The main purpose is to maintain a commercial relationship with the data subjects (hereinafter, the “User or Users”). Please find listed the legal basis as well as all purposes that AMISTAT INTERNATIONAL, S.L. needs in order to carry out the processing:
• The sending of commercial advertising communications, provided prior authorisation has been given, by clicking on the correspondent check box on our website, e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to send commercial communications. These communications will be made by the MANAGER and related to its products and services, or those of its associates or suppliers with whom it has entered into a promotional agreement. Please note, that the User’s can withdraw their consent at any time. • To give a response to User’s information requests applying for a job vacancy; • To send the website news bulletin; • To use your personal image and/or voice in our website, as well as for publishing purposes. This processing activity will be carried out just if the user has given us his/her consent to be able to do so.
• To carry out statistical studies; • To give a response to the user’s information requests; • To give response to any claims that may arise, as well as investigate and give response to any issue we deem appropriate; • To provide Users a direct chat so that they can communicate with our agents if they need help while using our website; • To keep our website secure, as well as our systems; • To keep our blog “What’s On” up to date.
• To enable de website use; • To show Users offers that suit their needs; • To provide service bookings. • To process orders, applications or any type of request made by the user via any of the contact methods made available.
• All those legal obligations that may arise, for example all tax obligations that AMISTAT INTERNATIONAL, S.L. has.
Criteria for storage of the data: personal data will be stored as long as you continue to be a User in our website, until there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and, until we
Communication of the data: If a User finally books a room by means of our website, his/her personal data can be communicated to other entities that are part of AMISTAT INTERNATIONAL, S.L.’s Group. Personal data can also be communicated to third parties such as our suppliers (for example, companies that organize social events, etc.) or to Public bodies in order to comply with our legal obligations.
Moreover, AMISTAT INTERNATIONAL, S.L informs the Users that no personal data international transfer will be carried out, unless it is necessary in order to comply with the contractual relationship that we maintain. AMISTAT INTERNATIONAL, S.L. guarantees that all international transfers do have an adequacy decision, or at least, do have the appropriate safeguards.
• Right to withdraw consent at any time; • Right of access, rectification, to object, data portability and to erasure his/her data and the right to restriction of the processing. • Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.agpd.es) if the user considers that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
AMISTAT INTERNATIONAL, S.L. will respond you as soon as possible and, in any case, within one (1) month since we have received the User’s request. In certain circumstances, the abovementioned response timeslot can be extended to two (2) months, in which case we will inform you promptly within one (1) month of receipt of your request.
Contact details to exercise your rights: Postal address: AMISTAT INTERNATIONAL, S.L. C/ Ausiàs Marc, 157 – Oficina G 08013 Barcelona (Barcelona) E-mail: email@example.com ………………………………………….. – …………………………………………..
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
When Users check the corresponding boxes and enter data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented on download forms, they explicitly, freely and unequivocally agree that their data are necessary for their request to be dealt with, by the service provider, and that the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the MANAGER are true, and undertakes to communicate any modification therein.
SECURITY MEASURES In accordance with the current personal data protection legislation, the MANAGER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, as well as those stated in article 32 GDPR.
This means that they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject, and are appropriate, relevant and restricted to the minimum required for the purposes for which they are processed.
The MANAGER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures set out in the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users, and has communicated to them the appropriate information to allow said rights and freedoms to be exercised.